Student Graduation and Transition
Scholarships and Bursaries
Scholarship and Bursary Information Booklet 2015
- Feeling alone? Scared ? Depressed? Worried about a friend? Just need someone to listen? You can call or go online anytime – someone will be there to listen and help.
- Click on the icon above to find out more about them.
- What can student services do for you?
- Are you feeling stressed? Need someone to talk to? Wondering what courses to take? Confused about what to do when you leave KISH? These are just some of the things that Student Services can help with.
- Click here to access their page.
- Teen Mental Health – tremendous site created by IWK and other specialists as support for educators, students, and their families to learn about mental health and various issues related to it
- YooMagazine – mental health magazine geared toward teens; this site has personal stories, forums, surveys, and videos to help understand more about mental health
- click here and login to see some pictures of various school events
- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: kish