Dances are held for students several times a year. Intermediate dances are held from 6-8:30 pm and senior dances from 8:45 pm – 11:00 am unless otherwise announced.
- No one may enter an intermediate dance after 7:00 pm or a senior dance after 10:00 pm, unless prior permission has been arranged.
- No one is allowed to leave and then re-enter a dance.
- Any behavior that leads to an expulsion from a dance will result in a one-year suspension from all school dances.
- To attend a dance students must be present at school that day unless arrangements are made with the office.
- If sign-ins are permitted, junior high students can sign in 1 student from another junior high school who is in good standing while senior high students can sign in up to 3 students from grade 9 at KISH or another senior high school who is in good standing. KISH students who are signing others in must be in attendance at the dance and are responsible for the behavior of the signed in student(s).