The following guidelines are in place for travelling on the school bus:
- Sit in the seat assigned.
- Behave in an orderly, quiet manner.
- Do not throw anything on or from the bus.
- Remain seated when the bus is in motion.
- Use suitable language at all times.
- Follow the directions of the driver.
Misbehavior on the bus may mean loss of transportation privileges. Any student in grade 7-9 who wishes to travel on a bus other than the assigned one, must bring a note to the school office. If there is adequate room on the desired bus, permission may be given.