1. All students and teachers are to be in attendance and seated at assemblies.
2. When called to the assembly, wait until your teacher gives you permission to leave the room.
3. Go with your teacher to the assembly and receive instructions as to where to sit.
4. Proceed to your seat quietly.
5. When the assembly is to begin, quiet down quickly and remove your hat. Be attentive to the program so that no one is distracted. Your excellent behavior and cooperation is what gives our school a great reputation. Being polite and courteous is always a good rule to follow.
6. If you are able to ask questions, speak clearly and loud enough so that others are able to hear the question.
7. When the main program is finished, wait for closing remarks and any instructions before leaving. Leave the assembly in an orderly manner.